Guys, look in your hearts and answer this question honestly- what’s more likely? That someone in this group doesn’t belong in this group or ghosts? If we have to choose between turning on each other or pinning it on some specter with unfinished, pen-related business, I’m sorry, but my money’s on ghost.
- ghost hunters au
- ghost hunters but more like the syfy kind au
- camp counselors au
- teacher and school librarian au
- trying to beat the other one up the same really tough hiking trail au
- just starting out hipster indie band au
- really famous hipster indie band au
- sent back in time to the forties and now they have to blend in au
- children’s librarian and long-suffering relative of a small child who now has to sit through the ‘we’re so glad you’re here’ song
- 'i got up to use the bathroom and this asshole took my seat in the theater' au
- bed and breakfast au
- running an etsy store together au
- sad little teenage grocery store employees au
- gang of thieves au
- tried to pick their pocket but GUESS WHAT they’re ALSO A PICKPOCKET and they SAW THAT au
- magicians au
- famous vloggers au
- i know i already put one about teachers but preschool teacher and parent of a preschooler au
MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW OMG BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH GAIL YOU’RE THE BEST I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU ESPECIALLY YOUR EVERYTHING
like that’s at least partially my fault. /i/ did that.
and i’ll hate you forever lol bye
!!!!!!!!!!!! (YOUR ICON IS SO PRETTY WTF) THANK YOU FRIEND
LET’S GET STARTED SHALL WE. THIS IS, LIKE, ARTFUL. SO PRECISE.
FURTHER FIELD NOTES:
sudden euphoric revelation that the fake dating trope is canon for jade/ike
IT’S A COMIC SERIES! it’s about six kids who head off to a prestigious boarding school called morning glory academy but discover, upon arriving, that all kinds of sinister and bizarre things come with the room and board plan. it grows beyond that, obviously (enormously), but that’s the premise!
it gets pretty intense—gore and violence abound, pretty much, with lots of other touches on other things (i’d be happy to give you a list if you want to know what you’re getting into)—on the bright side, it’s got a REALLY amazing cast of females, excellent writing (i’m talking really fucking excellent), canon queer couples!!, and pretty impressive handling, for what it’s worth, of an ever-growing cast of characters. so if you have the stomach for its darker aspects, it is definitely worth your while. uvu